Sunday, April 21, 2013

Awards Day Uniform Review

For Brownies:  Triangular badges or a pins (Cookie Participation pin, Safety Award) go on the front, everything else goes on the back. Here's a link to the Brownie Patch Placement page.

For Daisies: You can put the petals on in any order that you want, the leaves go below. Anything that isn't a petal, a leaf, or a pin goes on the back. Here's a diagram.


Some of the girls got pie shaped pieces for participating in Early Bird, Fall Sale, and the Cookie Sale. If you got all three it goes together like this. Kinda. I'm sure you'll do a better job sewing it on than I did putting it together on my scanner bed. (The dang thing moved every time I closed the lid!)

If for some reason your daughter didn't get a badge, patch, or pin that you think she was supposed to, please let me know. I am human and mistakes occur.

****Update****
I forgot to add the Nut Sale Patch configuration, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment